SERENDIPITY Travel Privacy Statement
SERENDIPITY Travel, s.r.o ("SERENDIPITY Travel", "we," or "us", "our") knows that you care how personal data about you is collected, used, shared and stored. This Privacy Statement explains to an individual (“you”, “your”, or “their”) about their rights regarding to their personal data. This Statement is applicable to data provided to us directly by the individual and by others.
In this Statement, “Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable legislation, which relates to the protection of individuals with regards processing personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. We protect any personal data that you provide us with & ensure it is stored securely.
Personal data” is defined as information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier which will be referred for the purposes of this Statement.
This Statement (and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us by you visiting our websites: www.serendipitytravel.in and www.serenipity.cz (“website”).
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We will only gather individual data only for bona fide professional purposes. You may provide the data directly to us for predetermined purposes which mainly involve keeping you updated on about our work.
We may gather the following data from you but not restricted to:
- Names and gender of all persons travelling
- Postal addresses of all persons travelling
- Telephone number and or fax number of all persons travelling
- Dates of birth of all persons travelling
- Email addresses of all persons travelling
- Legal person or business names of all persons travelling
- Legal physical addresses of all persons travelling
- Tax ID (if company / entertainer) of all persons travelling
- Stripe account information of all persons travelling
- Ship-to information of all persons travelling
- Billing names and addresses of all persons travelling
- PayPal email addresses of all persons travelling
- Other personally identifiable information if we need any verification
- Occupation of all persons travelling
- Data provided by you via our website and or, through social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) if applicable.
- Any enquiries made through our website or if applicable via social media accounts
- Address information about you / all persons travelling from the government or third party sources, for fraud prevention or for legal compliance
- Email communications between you / of all persons travelling and SERENDIPITY Travel or any other means of communication such as meetings, telephone, mail etc.
- Submissions by you / of all persons travelling to attend events such as conferences, meetings etc.
- We may collect personal data if permitted by the law
We primarily require approval from an individual(s) to collect and store their data on our database. One may choose to withhold certain personal data as they desire and by doing so, we may not be able to contact you. We make certain that all the data on our database is accurate and updated and if you desire to make any changes, then please feel free to contact us at any time. Contact email@example.com
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, maintain, and provide to you the service and conduct our business. For example (and not limited) to:
- Respond to your queries, customer service requests, complaints or your job application
- Keeping you to update on our various activities by sending you a newsletter or other promotional communications
- Conduct research and analyse data to improve our service or customise our communications with you
- Communicate with you
How We Share Your Personal Data with Third Parties
Where you make a booking, appropriate personal data will be passed on to the relevant suppliers. We only provide third parties with the personal data they require in order to deliver their services. Other than in relation to government / public authorities (over whom we have no control), we will take appropriate steps which are intended to ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal data for any reason agrees to keep it secure, only uses it for the purposes of providing their services and does not collect any personal data from you in the course performing their services.
We may share your personal data as follows and not limited to:
- Transport operators
- Hotels and the providers of accommodation
- Ground agents
- Tour managers and guides
- Excursion and activity operators
- Travel insurance providers
- Banks in respect of payments / credit card companies
- As required by law, such as to comply with reporting requirements, a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- In connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity or as we believe reasonably necessary to protect or enforce our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- With any other user, contributor, Project Creator or third party with your prior consent to do so as described in this Policy.
How We Store and Protect Your Personal Data
SERENDIPITY Travel is keen on ensuring that personal data is encrypted with Security Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt sensitive personal data (such as your payment information and location) before it is transmitted on the internet. We do not store credit card numbers on our database or servers.
We may store personal data in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Rights Regarding to Your Personal Data
You have the entitlement regarding to your personal data as indicated on the EU GDPR. We rightfully respect and uphold these rights to the personal data stored. They include:
- Right to access: You have rights to access to your personal data subjective to certain conditions.
- Right to collections: You can alter your personal data at any time by contacting us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal data is accurate.
- Right to erasure: Your personal data can be erased in cases where the data is no longer required subject to certain conditions.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent your rights at any time. Your consent will be effective as soon as it is withdrawn and in the future.
- Right to Object to or Restrict Processing: You have the right to request us not to process your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- Right to Data Transferability: you have the right to request us to share your personal data in a legible format, subject to certain conditions.
Compromise of Personal Data
SERENDIPITY Travel has put in place secure systems to safeguard personal data. If your data is compromised, we will address the issue as required. We will promptly notify those persons whose personal data is compromised. Notwithstanding, SERENDIPITY Travel does not accept liability for any unintentional disclosure or a disclosure that occurs due to a security breach of our systems or facilities. Please notify us of any breech on personal data on firstname.lastname@example.org
Images Used by SERENDIPITY Travel
Where applicable, we may request you to consent to have your images taken while on the tour by our employees. We may use these images on our website, social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you would like your image erased, then you can request us to do so and the images will be deleted immediately.
Children’s Personal Data
A child or children’s information may sometimes be collected on avenues such as our membership scheme, events, junior discounts etc. Where possible, we may seek consent from the parent or guardian before collecting information on children.
Our goal is to ensure that all personal data on children is collected in a suitable manner. If you find you would like us to delete any data on your child or children, you can ask us to delete it and we shall do so immediately.
Cookies from SERENDIPITY Travel
Learn more about our cookies.
Links to Other Websites, Blogs/Forums and Social Media Widgets
Changes to Our Statement
Our Privacy Statement may be reviewed and updated on a regular basis and checking the policies from time to time is commended. We may notify you of any changes on this Statement when necessary.
If you have any questions or complaint about the way in which your personal data has been dealt with, please let us know by e-mail to email@example.com We will investigate and respond to you as soon as we reasonably can. If you remain dissatisfied, you may complain to The Office for Personal Data Protection. For further details, see https://www.uoou.cz/en/